Resources: Listing Your Home for Sale
We have proven appraisal and negotiating experience, providing the highest price in the shortest amount of time. We consistently outperform our peers.
What makes us different?
- 25+ Years of Experience
- Single Property Web Sites (e.g., www.4reptoncircle.com, www.4repton.com, www.3repton.com, www.18still.com, www.169washington.com)
- Virtual Tours and Virtual Floor Plans
- Proven Negotiating and Marketing Expertise
- 2% Brokerage Fee
Eastern Realty offers a comprehensive sales approach with four integrated services: this ensures the best results for each seller. We prepare custom print and electronic marketing materials for each property we list for sale. We also reach out to our colleagues who have similar properties for sale.
Determining the Most Effective Listing Price
- Pricing comes first: your property will be priced appropriately to yield the highest possible sales price.
- Staging is the next phase. We offer proven advice on changes and improvements that enhance property value and help your property sell in a shorter amount of time. We recommend neutral colors and decor, good traffic flow, and removing all clutter in your home. We also make exterior recommendations, if needed. As a seasoned property manager and landlord, I have an extensive network of referrals to help enhance your home for showings. We also have a track record of proven guidance and project management for renovations and repairs.
Marketing requires constant activity, and we have a system that brings maximum exposure. We have marketed and sold property in dozens of Massachusetts communities and have extensive knowledge of the greater Boston area.
- Single property web site including:
- Social media marketing (Facebook Twitter, LinkIn, and You Tube)
- Mobile marketing/on-demand information for mobile buyers via text
- Broker open house
- Customized color listing sheets and promotional materials for all open houses
- Professional print and electronic marketing materials
- Featured listing on web site and social media
- Advertising on Boston.com/Boston Globe online
- Proven staging, including fresh flowers at each open house
- House and neighborhood histories for historic homes
- When an offer comes in, we utilize several negotiating tactics on your behalf. Whether it is a tight and brisk seller’s market, or a slower and quieter buyer’s market, we deliver optimum performance to ensure the best possible results. The highest possible price and best terms are of utmost importance to us. We qualify buyers and follow-up with agents, lenders, and attorneys to bring each deal to completion.