Repton Place Condo Open this Weekend Saturday and Sunday 12-2 pm
This is the One You Have Been Waiting For!
- Stunning Two Bedroom/Two Bathroom Sun Splashed Corner Penthouse in Highly Desirable Repton Place Condo
- Inviting Entry Leads to Dramatic Great Room with Walls of Windows, Vaulted Ceilings, and Private Deck
- Modern, Open Plan Layout with Dining Area, Perfect for Entertaining!
- High-End Finishes and Numerous Upgrades
- Two Deeded, Side by Side Parking Spaces
- Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Counters, Maple Cabinets, Built-in Microwave, and Granite Breakfast Bar
- Gleaming, Caribbean Rosewood Floors
- Private Balcony
- Plenty of Free Guest Parking
- En Suite Tile Bathroom with Walk-in Shower and Natural Stone Vanity, Plus Second Tile Half Bathroom with Natural Stone Vanity
- In-Home, Front-Loading Washer and Dryer (Negotiable)
- Deeded, Private Storage Room in Garage and Storage Cubicle on Fourth Floor
- Central Air Conditioning
- Lighted Walk-in Master Bedroom Closet and Custom-Built Closet in Second Bedroom
- See tinyurl.com/5repton for Interactive Floor Plan. See Attachments Tab for a PDF of Static Floor Plan
Offered at $649,900. 5 Repton Circle, Watertown, MA Unit 5413. MLS 72489752 www.5repton.com for more information.
Learn more about our past sales in Repton Place.
What we love about Repton Place Condos:
REPTON PLACE CONDO AMENITIES/SAFETY/CONVENIENCES
- Controlled Access Building
- Near Public Transportation (See Neighborhood Section for Details)
- Elevator Building
- Access to Watertown Mews (1 Repton) Clubhouse and 24-hour Fitness Center (Free Weights, Cardio, Leg Machines, TRX, and Yoga/Pilates Studio) and Clubroom until 2024. Access to Mews Salt Water Pool for Just $500/Year.* See wwww.watertownmews.com for Photos.
- Smoke-Free Common Areas
- Voice Intercom
- Lush, Green Grounds and Inviting Common Areas, including Common Outdoor Space, Outdoor Grilling/Dining Area with New Stainless Grills and Furniture, Bike Storage, and nearby Charles River Bike/Jogging Path to Cambridge and Boston
- Pet-Friendly Association (up to Two Cats and/or Dogs)**
- Very Quiet, Professionally-Managed Building with Outstanding Onsite Management and High Owner-Occupancy Ratio
REPTON PLACE CONDO NEIGHBORHOOD
- Easy Access to the Beautiful Charles River Reservation and Charles River
- Bicycle Friendly! Right Next to the Charles River Bike/Jogging Path to Boston/Cambridge with Common Area Bike Racks
- Walk to Watertown Square
- High Walk Score
- Easy Commute to Boston, Cambridge, Brookline, Waltham, and the Rest of the Boston Metro Area. Just 9 Miles from Downtown Boston!
- Easy Access to Storrow/Memorial Drive (Major Routes to Boston), and Highway 90/MassPike/93/128/95
- Enjoy a Neighborhood that Provides Suburban Living Advantages, but Just Minutes from Metropolitan Opportunities!
- Conveniently Located on the Watertown-Newton-Waltham Line
- Close to Public Transportation, Restaurants, and Shopping including:
- Across the Street from Russo’s Produce/Specialty Foods (including Bakery and Prepared Foods), Stop and Shop Supermarket, and Charles River Bike/Jogging Path
- Dozens of Great, Award-Winning Restaurants and Businesses
- Just Two Miles to Newtonville Whole Foods Market
- MBTA (www.mbta.com), including 556/558 Downtown Express (Newton Corner/MassPike), 57 (Watertown-Kenmore Square), 71 (Watertown-Harvard Square), 70A (North Waltham-Central Square), and Proposed Moody Street/Waltham-Watertown Shuttle. 1.9 Miles to Zone 1 Newtonville Commuter Rail (Framingham/Worcester Line)
- Watertown Farmers Market at Arsenal on the Charles
- The Arsenal Project/Arsenal Yard and Watertown Mall
- Year-round Cultural Events at The Arsenal Center for the Arts
- Lots of Local Fitness Options, including 24-hour Fitness Center at 1 Repton/the Mews and nearby Mount Auburn Health/Tennis Club, Numerous Yoga Studios, and Central Rock Gym
* Subject to Annual Renewal by Watertown Mews Ownership.
** Association Handbook States Owner Discretion on Weight and Size below 80 lbs. Rottweilers, Doberman Pinschers, Pit Bulls, and Any Mixed-Breed Dogs That Include These Breeds are Not Allowed. Residents Must Register Their Pets with the Pet DNA Program Pet Prints.