Repton Place Condo Open this Weekend Saturday and Sunday 12-2 pm
Pristine One Bedroom Condo with High-End Finishes and Best Condition!
- Highly Desirable and Well-Managed Repton Place Condo
- High-End Finishes and Upgrades
- Modern, Open Plan Layout, Perfect for Entertaining
- Assigned, Deeded Parking Space
- Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Counters, Maple Cabinets, Built-in Microwave, Large Granite Kitchen Island, and Breakfast Bar with Pendant Lights
- Large Bedroom with Oversized, Custom Walk-in Closet
- Plenty of Free Guest Parking
- In-Home, Front-Loading Washer and Dryer (Negotiable)
- Deeded, Private Storage Unit on Same Floor
- Central Air Conditioning
- See tinyurl.com/4repton for Interactive Floor Plan. See Attachments Tab for a PDF of Static Floor Plan
Offered at $449,900. 4 Repton Circle, Watertown, MA Unit 4112. MLS 72438157 www.4reptoncircle.com for more information.
Learn more about our past sales in Repton Place.
What we love about Repton Place Condos:
REPTON PLACE CONDO AMENITIES/SAFETY/CONVENIENCES
- Controlled Access Building
- Near Public Transportation (See Neighborhood Section for Details)
- Elevator Building
- Access to Watertown Mews (1 Repton) Clubhouse and 24-hour Fitness Center (Free Weights, Cardio, Leg Machines, TRX, and Yoga/Pilates Studio) and Clubroom until 2024. Access to Mews Salt Water Pool for Just $500/Year.* See www.4reptoncircle.com and www.watertownmews.com for Photos.
- Smoke-Free Common Areas
- Voice Intercom
- Lush, Green Grounds and Inviting Common Areas, including Common Outdoor Space, Outdoor Grilling/Dining Area with New Stainless Grills and Furniture, Bike Storage, and nearby Charles River Bike/Jogging Path to Cambridge and Boston
- Pet-Friendly Association (up to Two Cats and/or Dogs)**
- Very Quiet, Professionally-Managed Building with Outstanding Onsite Management and High Owner-Occupancy Ratio
REPTON PLACE CONDO NEIGHBORHOOD
- Easy Access to the Beautiful Charles River Reservation and Charles River
- Bicycle Friendly! Right Next to the Charles River Bike/Jogging Path to Boston/Cambridge with Common Area Bike Racks
- Walk to Watertown Square
- High Walk Score
- Easy Commute to Boston, Cambridge, Brookline, Waltham, and the Rest of the Boston Metro Area. Just 9 Miles from Downtown Boston!
- Easy Access to Storrow/Memorial Drive (Major Routes to Boston), and Highway 90/MassPike/93/128/95
- Enjoy a Neighborhood that Provides Suburban Living Advantages, but Just Minutes from Metropolitan Opportunities!
- Conveniently Located on the Watertown-Newton-Waltham Line
- Close to Public Transportation, Restaurants, and Shopping including:
- Across the Street from Russo’s Produce/Specialty Foods (including Bakery and Prepared Foods), Stop and Shop Supermarket, and Charles River Bike/Jogging Path
- Dozens of Great, Award-Winning Restaurants and Businesses
- Just Two Miles to Newtonville Whole Foods Market
- MBTA (www.mbta.com), including 556/558 Downtown Express (Newton Corner/MassPike), 57 (Watertown-Kenmore Square), 71 (Watertown-Harvard Square), 70A (North Waltham-Central Square), and Proposed Moody Street/Waltham-Watertown Shuttle. 1.9 Miles to Zone 1 Newtonville Commuter Rail (Framingham/Worcester Line)
- Watertown Farmers Market at Arsenal on the Charles
- The Arsenal Project/Arsenal Yard and Watertown Mall
- Year-round Cultural Events at The Arsenal Center for the Arts
- Lots of Local Fitness Options, including 24-hour Fitness Center at 1 Repton/the Mews and nearby Mount Auburn Health/Tennis Club, Numerous Yoga Studios, and Central Rock Gym
* Subject to Annual Renewal by Watertown Mews Ownership.
** Association Handbook States Owner Discretion on Weight and Size below 80 lbs. Rottweilers, Doberman Pinschers, Pit Bulls, and Any Mixed-Breed Dogs That Include These Breeds are Not Allowed. Residents Must Register Their Pets with the Pet DNA Program Pet Prints.