Open houses this weekend 10/7 and 10/8 12-2. Group showing Tuesday 10/10 afternoon—please contact us.
This is the one you have been waiting for! Enjoy privacy and spectacular sunsets from this stunning two bedroom/two bathroom, southern exposure corner penthouse. The inviting entry leads to the dramatic great room with walls of windows, high ceilings, and private deck.
- Sun splashed condominium in highly desirable Repton Place
- High-end finishes and numerous upgrades
- Two deeded, garage parking spaces (49 and 51), and plenty of free guest parking
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances, granite counters, maple cabinets, built-in microwave, undercabinet lighting, and pull out shelving
- En suite tile bathroom with natural stone vanity and walk-in shower
- Second full tile bathroom with natural stone vanity
- Gleaming Caribbean rosewood floors
- Utility room with in-home, front-loading washer and dryer
- Seven custom closets, including walk-in bedroom closet and custom cabinets in laundry/utility room and pantry
- Central air conditioning
- Two deeded, private storage units (one on fourth floor and an oversized unit in garage approximately 7 feet wide x 7 feet long x 8 feet high)
- See https://goo.gl/RXRdxJ for interactive floor plan. See www.4reptoncircle.com documents tab for PDF of the floor plan and listing sheet.
Lush, green grounds and inviting common areas, including common outdoor space, outdoor grilling/dining areas with new furniture and grills, bike storage, and next to the Charles River bike/jogging path to Boston and Cambridge. Outstanding location, with easy commute to Cambridge, Brookline, Waltham, and the rest of the Boston metro area—just 9 Miles from downtown Boston. Easy access to Storrow/Memorial Drive, and highway 90/MassPike/93/128/95. Walk to Watertown Square, with convenient access to restaurants, shopping, and public transportation (556/558 Downtown Express (Newton Corner/MassPike), 57 (Watertown-Kenmore Square), 71 (Watertown-Harvard Square), and 70A (North Waltham-Central Square). Across the street from Russo’s Produce and Specialty Food and Stop and Shop Supermarket, with a high Walk Score (www.walkscore.com) (71, very walkable, most errands can be accomplished by foot). Offered at $629,900. 4 Repton Circle, Watertown, MA Unit 4410. MLS 72236770. See www.4reptoncircle.com or text 848653 to 415-877-1411 for more information.